Quiet, secluded park like location end of street w/small creek & Lg separate lot across back of property. (Enter off 34th) You won't believe the space w/4 fireplaces, 3 masters, Total of 5.1/2 baths *Live-in quarters w/frplc, walk-in closet, full ba, ktcn & sep. ent. etc. It has great view plus deck overlooking scenic area. * Living rm, formal dining & hearth rm, frplce w/french drs opening to deck. Hdwd floors in many rooms up & down. Cathedral ceiling in hearth rm & sunrm. Ktcn bar top opens to cozy sunrm. TV stays in Family rm w/main frplc. Full bsmnt w/full bath & appliances, can use as a play area or etc. The home has a continued America Home Shield Warranty for year 2019. A home taken care off. Great investment property.
- Built In Book Shelves, Ceiling Vaulted, Hardwood Floors, Wetbar, Wood Work Painted, Wood Work Stained
- Central Electric, Fans Ceiling Paddle, High Efficiency (Seer 16 +)
- Forcedair, High Efficiency (90%+ Afue ), Woodstove
- Creek On Property,Rural In Subdivision,Water View
- Basement Poured Concrete
- 2/16/2019 10:52:49 AM
- 38th St to Audubon Rd. South to home end of street. 3413 Audubon is West of Arlington.
Property Listed By Carpenter, REALTORSÂ®
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2018 MIBOR REALTOR ® Association. All rights reserved.